Saturday, December 02, 2006

My PC crashed!!!


Last night, before I went to the badminton course, I used Perfectdisk to defrag my C:\ disk, which was proved to be a totally wrong idea. When I came back from the couse, I saw the beautiful blud screen which I have met for several time during last years. Ok, just reset the system, as usual. Oh, it did not look like what I have seen before, there are many problem to access the files on boot disk c:\. After several restart, I found the boot sector has been destroied totally. No other way, I have to reinstall the system again. That is the work I did last night from 11:30 PM to 4:00AM this morning.

There are still a lot of work to do for the new system, install needed software, setup enviroment for the system. and reorgnize my files.

Conclusion, defragment is not a simple game, espeically for system partition.

No comments: