Sunday, November 05, 2006

Stomach ache during the night


It was a terrible night when I waked up by a sudden pain from the stomach 2 days ago. It was about 3 AM in the morning of 03.11.2006, I went to tiolet thinking it would be released after a while, but the pain getting harder as I site there. After about 10 mins, it got unbearble, like a sharp knife across the bellly, I sweated all over by colic from the belly. I had to call my wife, she suggested to call the ambulance, I had to agree since the colic almost drived me fall in a faint. It costed about 10 min for the ambulance comes. I feel a little bit better, but still not totally released. We then went to the hospital and did blood test and some other checks. But I did not get any treatment from 4:00 to 6:30. It was a terrible night in the hospital, I sited in the waiting room all the time. It is about 7:00, when the real doctor came and give me a very simple look and told me to visit my family doctor later, then sent me away.
This was the worst condition in the hospital in my life, I can not understand this situation, why they did not do some simple treatment on me in that two hours, I can not image this if there are serious condition which may cause terrible result. What are they waiting for? do they really care about the patient's feeling?
I will never call the ambulance again, never visit the hospital, if the pain leases just a little bit.

No comments: