Monday, October 23, 2006

Trips in the city woods


In the morning, when I got up at 9:30, I planed to do some reading and writing in the lab. I prepared some bread and drink in lunch box. Oh, somthing was missing. I reserved some Chinese food from a peddler, I must pick it up first. That's some instant noodles and other snacks.


At about 12, when I look out of the windows from the lab, it was such a lovly day, with bright sunshine and comfortable temperature, why should I waste this nice day inside of this cement construction. I decided to ride to the city woods. Rapidly went back home and tell my wife and daughter my new plan, I got their pleasure aggreement. After a short and simple preparition, we when out at 3PM. That is a little bit later to have a great day outdoor, but still enough to enjoy the nice weather in a acceptable degree.



We rided for about 1 hour and picked up several kilo chestnuts. We got the riverside at 5:30, all the things were great, until I realized the front wheel of my bicycle was flat. Unfortunately, my pump was out of order at the same time, at last I forgot my pocket kit. But, there is nothing more to drop my crazy, and nothing more to ruin our trip. The brilliant weather give me brilliant mood, this unpredictable situation was nothing important at all. That also because the public transport station is not so far away. Fortunatly, we did not ride too far into the forest.

At 6 PM. we went back home, while I took the tram with my flated bike and my wife prefer to ride back with Anny.

No comments: