Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The roots Gates of Chaos. N-Gage




Nice N-Gage ARPG game. I have played through with paladin and sorceress, finished both under Hero level. It is definitly a cool NG game. When I acted as paladin, long distance weapon always hurt me, especially the poison magic and bomber thrower, many death were caused by those sly creatures. Paladin can kill them just in a strike, but to get on for it cose tons of boold. For sorceress, the magic power is great, but it is too weak, I can not get effective magic power if I want to make her stronger, this make in a dilemma. Finally , I choose thief, which is like elf in some other games, the expert of long distance weapon, additionnal, he has enough melee weapon skill to kill approching beasts. Most interesting, the burst arrow skill is very powerful indeed. If several enemies approaching you, just find a way that make them in a line to your position, now, shoot, if will kill them all in just one click. This make the boss just a piece of cake. All the bosses before chapter III, I killed them in three burst arrows, one more thing, it does not cost much mage. I will continue playing this thief to the end of first round. Another skill which I will learn at level 25 Barrage Fire should be as powerful as I experted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cost many bloods